Just like our students we would like all visitors to act in a respectful manner. Can you please abide by our rules of etiquette.
- No eating in the hall
- No mobile phones
- No talking
- Do not distract the students
- No swearing or vulgar language
- Please refrain from moving around the hall until a suitable time ie: after the competitors have fought and a decision has been made
- Do not go onto the competition area
- Do not abuse the other competitor
- Do not venture into the coaches areas
- Do not approach the judges, referees until invited
The full and final set of etiquette rules will be posted here nearer the competition date.