Shaolin Quanshu adhere to strict rules of etiquette and these must be executed at all times.
- All competitors must be fully paid up members of Shaolin Quanshu and hold insurance.
- Always respect other members, Judges, Referees and Visitors at all times.
- Referees and Judges decisions are final.
- Do not eat in the hall
- Turn all mobile phones off whilst in the hall.
- Do not move around the hall whilst a fight is in progress and a decision is made.
The full and final set of etiquette rules will be posted here nearer the competition date.